Sunday, November 7, 2010

To the actuality of new beginnings!!!!

Hello my peops!

So to the few of you who I have invited to my blog (thus far) you will know that I moved to "the big smoke" from Radelaide.... it has taken me MANY months to FINALLY start this EFFIN blog!

Besides the fact that I am slightly computer illiterate, my failure to start this blog sooner is mostly due to fear.

I am a little bit afraid of seeing my written word in the public forum. So since this "fear" is going to become quite the obstacle for someone who wants to write for a living, I thought it best to get started NOW!

Eventually I hope to publish my "practice" articles here until then it will be more like a diary chronicling my every day experiences (updated weekly hehe). So I hope you stay tuned and comment constructively... I'm sure you all will!!!

So my peops here's to the actuality of new beginnings!!!

xox

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!! First of all, I think this page looks awesome! Umm computer illiterate...I dont think so because I can't even do what you have done:)

    I am privileged to be your first blog follower and being able to be the first to comment.

    Just want you to know that you are doing great because it is a big step to move from Radelaide to the big big world. All the best and I look forward following you on this great journey to success.

    I believe in you and I know you will succeed.

    Miss you and love u.

    Your friend always

    Honky xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww Dayum Honky

    You brought a tear to my eye.

    I know I can always count on you to support me through thick and thin. I'm pleased you are my first follower and the first to comment!!!

    Thanks for being there. I appreciate the phone calls too!

    Miss you loads.

    Besties 4eva

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S Thank you Blogspot.com for the templates!!!

    ReplyDelete