Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What was I thinking!!!

So summer is here albeit a little late! This summer instead of surf, fun and parties I will be inf ront of my laptop writing away. Summer Uni classes have started so bye bye summer for me : (

As I go along I will post my assignment work here. But don't worry friends and fam I will also still be chronicling my crazy life blog-style too!!!

So the first assignment is to write a Haiku poem. A haiku poem is short and sweet... well not so sweet. Bit of a pain in the ass actually It's only three lines long and you have to work within the 'rules' of the poem.

Check out the link if you'd like to learn more. http://www.haikuworld.org/

Any who most of you know how my brain works. So of course when I read the requirements my mind went instantly to what a pain in the ass this is going to be!!!!

Here are my first attempts. Enjoy.


Confusion hits.
Haiku gives me the shits,
With rain comes clarity.

Down the drain it goes,
gone is my understanding.
Mud is clear today.


Peace out Yall xox

No comments:

Post a Comment